Mrs.StiTchY

Mrs.StiTchY

About Me

hi.my name is xinci. just call me MrS.StiTchY. 16 this year. from TAIWAN!!! studying in BeaTTy. will love StiTch forever.

Things i want

  • get into top 80
  • go back to taiwan
  • sony camera
  • a new bag
  • buy new clothes

cbox

11.20.2009

november 20th

back again...
LOL.
finally got some photos in my blog.
YEEPEE><
actually this photo took by yesterday..
but lazy to post..
*****************
went to mac with yujia this morning..
study and do some stuff.
and when i went into the toilet.
accidently...
the dorr lock scratch my hand..
super pain sia..
feel like even more pain than last time..
car accident...
LOL.
okay.okay..
here are the pictures..
taken by myself.
nearly 1.5 month never take photo..
to lazy...

cannot see very clear.. its SUPER DEEP MAN!


going out for dinner..


stupid face..

No comments:

Post a Comment