Mrs.StiTchY

Mrs.StiTchY

About Me

hi.my name is xinci. just call me MrS.StiTchY. 16 this year. from TAIWAN!!! studying in BeaTTy. will love StiTch forever.

Things i want

  • get into top 80
  • go back to taiwan
  • sony camera
  • a new bag
  • buy new clothes

cbox

11.19.2009

november 19th

YEEPEE~!
Today went study with yujia.
actually...
we never study..
just made RAY's birthday card..
YEEPEE~
and then met RAY at the MRT!!
WHHOOPS
tomorrow will be a busy day..
but also the happiest day forever.
tomorrow will be my last day of work.
tomorrow i will get back my salary.
tomorrow going suntec shopping.ON SALE!!
YEEPEE!!
later on going to bishan by dog food..
LOL.
today hurt my hand :(
painful....
few more days can go back home ><
YEEPEE!
see you all next year~

No comments:

Post a Comment