Mrs.StiTchY

Mrs.StiTchY

About Me

hi.my name is xinci. just call me MrS.StiTchY. 16 this year. from TAIWAN!!! studying in BeaTTy. will love StiTch forever.

Things i want

  • get into top 80
  • go back to taiwan
  • sony camera
  • a new bag
  • buy new clothes

cbox

11.10.2009

november 10th

this is my new blog.
and my first english blog.
LOL.dont know what am i doing sia...
fineeeee...
later on going to work..
so boring.
2 more weeks im going to quit.
yeepeee!
tmr morning going to meet yujia.
YAY!!
recently stay home watch drama.
super sian...
but also quite stress.
thinking about my future.
searching university stuff online..
dont know what i really like...
maths?maybe not really..
just because i score high for maths since p1.
business? boring stuff.
maybe engineering or resorts management.
think about it later.
next year need to study harder.
going to start my new life soon.
become a super-girl!!!
LOL.
need to be top 80..
and then top 70..
top 60..
so on and on..

No comments:

Post a Comment